There’s no question that mobile technology and devices are changing the way we live and work, offering both extreme convenience along with functionality that often closely mirrors what can be done in an office on a desktop or laptop.
This changing paradigm is the basis of a trend we’re seeing here at Tokara Solutions, with clients who are taking their powerful Pivotal CRM system and going mobile, with quick and simple deployment to devices they already use and rely on. Forget about opening a laptop in the field — now your sales team can travel light with mobile devices and get the job done more quickly and easily.
Future blogs will cover some of the benefits of the Pivotal CRM mobile solution in greater depth, but read on for a high-level snapshot of what you need to know about going mobile with your Pivotal CRM system.
Pivotal Mobile CRM for iPad and iPhone
This mobile solution for Pivotal gives users with access to Pivotal CRM data as well as a significant amount of CRM functionality — all from their Apple® iPad or iPhone. Using the Pivotal Toolkit, they can easily customize the solution — defining the form content, layout, navigation and business logic. The Pivotal CRM mobile solution is unique because it can be completely customized to the user’s business requirements without having to publish and distribute a custom application.
What’s in It for You?
Our clients who have implemented Pivotal CRM Mobile for iPad and iPhone are able to:
- Create, manage, delete, and search for Pivotal CRM information from their iPad or iPhone, which connects to the Pivotal Business Server through a wireless network connection.
- View graphs and searches that display relevant and summarized CRM information that is most important to them.
- Review their CRM information when no wireless connection is available, and when offline, they have read-only access to CRM information that they’ve previously viewed .
- Customize the form content, layout, navigation, and business logic using Pivotal Toolkit.
- Use the native features of the iPad/iPhone such as the built-in camera, phone, GPS, and other widely-used applications to create a rich and integrated experience within the Pivotal CRM application.
If Pivotal CRM Mobile is something your business might benefit from, or if you’d just like to know more about how our consultants can deliver any of this functionality to your business, please contact any member of our consulting team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also encourage you to contact Tokara’s VP of Business Development, Mark Fillingim, directly at +1 972-719-0213.
Deveau, Denise J., “CDC Launches Pivotal for iPad”, CRM Buyer, April 16, 2012, http://www.crmbuyer.com/story/74868.html